Human Rescue Plan

Fight World Hunger

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Getting All Set

Got my staging kit yesterday! So, turns out I'm leaving two days earlier than I thought - January 6th instead of January 8th. Staging got moved up a day and then it turns out that you can't get a flight from Abq to Philadelphia that gets you there before 1:30. So, I'm leaving Abq at 10:20 am on Sunday, January 6th, flying first to Denver then to Philadelphia, where I get an extra night in a hotel. Unfortunately I arrive too late to really see the sights, but I don't have to check in until 1:30 the next day, so maybe I'll be able to slog around a bit in the morning.

If anyone else is headed that way, I'm flying United - give me a holler and maybe we can sit together :)

1 comment:

YarnTrail Hiker said...

good luck! enjoy the new year in a new place